Advance or Down-Payments on Orders facilitates the initiation of the ordering, communications, customization, manufacture, shipping and processing services associated with your order and is therefore non-refundable.
RETURN – EXCHANGE POLICY
1. We offer a manufacturer’s guarantee of one month on all products and for any claim to be considered, it must be made within 1 month of receipt of goods by the customer.
2. For a Customer’s Claim to be considered, a request must be emailed to Claims@AmigosBDA.com within 1 month of receipt of ordered item(s) with photo evidence of damaged items, which would facilitate the claim being immediately forwarded to the manufacturers for consideration and resolution.
3. Ordered items must be returned within 7 days for errors in processing of ordered items (e.g., style differs from Purchase Order) and the onus is on the customer to prove or validate processing errors.
4. Used or soiled shoes (any damage or wear and tear to shoe or soiled soles) cannot be returned for credit or exchange.
5. Items must be returned to our Secretariat/Store-Front Office and will be the sole responsibility of the customer to arrange delivery.
6. Returned items must be in original packaging which should be in reasonable good and reusable condition.
7. Honored Claims or replacement of defective products will be resolved with an offer of a Credit Note or exchanges once the claim is accepted.
8. Only out of stock ordered items will be considered for change in styling replacement or substitutions.
9. No cash refunds will be considered on orders.
10. Customized orders are non refundable and non returnable. No exchanges will be entertained.
11. Accurate fitting of ordered items is not guaranteed and we will not be liable for any inaccurate fittings or sizing on ordered items.
12. Collections of Ordered Items are the sole responsibility of the customer and the customer is free to make delivery arrangements for the collection of items beyond any pre-arranged instructions placed at the time of Purchase Order.
13. Items will be made available for collection at our Secretariat / Store-Front Office:
c/o TelNet Business Center (TBC),
Shop 004F, Charford Mall,
Corner of Oxford & Charlotte Streets,
Port of Spain, Trinidad.
If you should have any queries or concerns regarding our policy, please feel free to contact us at (868) 490 1568 or email us at info@AmigosBDA.com.